About Us - Plumbers Edmonton
Since we founded our business in 2001, we have been the local, friendly plumbers you can depend on – not only do we do the job right but we also get the job done honestly and with complete consideration of the concerns you have for your home. The way we achieve this is by doing what other plumbers are not willing to do: consult with our customers first before we start on the work, keep our customers informed of our progress, and guarantee 100% customer satisfaction. We apply these values to every job we do.
Whether we are installing a completely new plumbing system for your property or are working on a late-night, basic burst pipe, we stick with the principles that have made our company so successful and have provided thousands of our customers with the peace of mind knowing that their plumbing systems are performing properly. No matter how complicated your plumbing project might be, you can always depend on Plumbers Edmonton to do the job right. Our plumbing professionals in Edmonton have the expertise, skills and in-depth knowledge needed to not only meet but exceed your expectations. Please call us today about our services and find out how we can help you.
While many companies offer 100% customer satisfaction, we specify what that means. It promises you:
- You’ll always be greeted by a real, life person. Even when you call after-hours.
- Any of our employees that show up at your home will have a full background check. This includes drug testing, criminal background checks, and ensuring they’re licensed, insured, and fully bonded.
- You’ll be provided a clear, concise price before the start of any work. That way, you know exactly what you’ll be paying before we start. Should it take longer to perform our duties than the original estimated, or should we have to get a part we hadn’t planned on previously, you won’t have to pay a single penny more. No matter what we need to do to get the job done, you’ll pay the same amount as we’ve estimated.
- Each of our team members are trained regularly. That way, we can ensure they provide the absolute best level of care.
- We also guarantee our technicians will always present themselves in a professional manner. This includes, but is not limited to, refraining from swearing or smoking in your home, wearing shoe coverings when walking through your home, and cleaning up before they leave.
- We also ensure our technicians and plumbers have the most up to date training available. In addition, we ensure they have the most state-of-the-art equipment available.
Get your plumbing issue resolved today with the most experienced and qualified Edmonton plumbers. Contact us at 587-408-3450 and let us show you why we are the plumbing company homeowners of Edmonton and the surrounding area turn to most.